Henry Morgenthau, Secretary of the Treasury (1934-1945) and a top adviser to President Roosevelt, formulated the notorious “Morgenthau Plan” for the postwar destruction of Germany. Inspired by a Talmudic hatred for the Germans, who had dared to life their hands against the Jews, Morgenthau’s scheme called for the total destruction of Germany’s industry and natural resources and for ... Answer to Lab 9: Sets in the Java Collection Framework For this week's lab, you will use two of the classes in the Java Collection Framework: HashSet and
2021.12.02 12:31 bento_the_tofu_boy I am from Brazil and I am chocked with this sub.
Okay, I always lurk this sub, and I saw a Russian guy posting this. comparing Russia to the kinds of problems you guys have.
here is what we have in BRAZIL, the most corrupt country in the world, the most violent country in the world, under militia and criminal factions rule. and this already terrible as it is. I hate it here, but seeing you guys posts made me appreciate how far we have come, and how far we still have to fight. but please, PLEASE. revolt.
- Free healthcare, with NO CONDITIONS. it is not attached to anything, if you have an emergency or an urgent need, you don't even need have proper documentation, for family medicine they register you in a basic health unit and that will be you base to be treated.
- Constitutional Automatic Union Membership. if you are HIRED by a company you immediately are registered in an union, those unions vary from very broad (all accountants) to regional (all people who work on commerce in this town) to very specific (all miners from this specific mine). Employers will try and discourage you, but they cannot fire you or give you any negative because of it, under risk of being sued (and losing the company will lose, it used to be easier in this way but still, it is more probable that the company will lose)
- YOU CANNOT GET FIRED FOR RANDOM SHIT. there is something called "fair cause" firing, and only certain shit get into this (committing crimes, getting drunk on the job IF the job need you sober (heavy machinery and things like that)) there is actually 13 fair causes for this, and all of them are you know, fair. but you can get fired without a fair cause. and in that sense your company have to pay you, and this is relative to your highest salary you had with the company not current one, the days you worked so far since your last payday, 30 more days of work (that you aren't working) unemployment benefit (yeah it is the former employer that pay it) for 6 months. what is called FGTS, a social security fund your proportional vacation. and your 13* salary.
- PAID VACATIONS AND 13TH SALARY. you have one month of vacation, paid vacation. with a minimum of 15 consecutive days (you can sell all other days if you want to, to your colleagues) and in the 30th of November you get an extra salary to cover end of the year expenses. the company hr organize your vacations days. and when you get it according to your needs but there is a SERIOUS chance it it on December of January.
and smaller things like:
- OVERTIME PAY FOR SALARIED POSITIONS.
- OVERTIME PAY FOR NIGHT SHIFTS
- PRIVATE HEALTH PLAN EVEN WITH THE FREE PUBLIC ONE FOR MOST JOBS (depends on the size of the company, very small ones don't)
- UNLIMITED SICK DAYS (take more than 3 months in a roll and they will probably fire you without fair cause due to "less than expected performance")
- FUNERAL LEAVE, FOR ANY FUNERAL YOU GO TO (i don't think anyone really abuses this)
- NO ONE WORKS ON VOTING DAY (except people working on the voting pools and transport)
- OVERTIME FOR OUT OF SHIFT MESSAGING
there are probably a lot of things I am forgetting, but that is the bulk of what comes to mind,
UNIONIZE, ORGANIZE, GET POLITICAL.
TAKE BACK WHAT IS ALREADY YOURS
submitted by bento_the_tofu_boy to antiwork [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 12:31 TheLyricss ONF - Whistle Lyrics
|submitted by TheLyricss to TheWaoFamMusic [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 12:31 DustyMartin04 I cannot for the life of me complete Bunker - Part 2
2021.12.02 12:31 Careless-Design-9312 Vanity license plate idea for the Angels lol
|submitted by Careless-Design-9312 to TheAngelsNP [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 12:31 Agima [100% OFF] Der Komplette Excel Kurs - Vom Anfänger zum Profi in 40h ! (3 days or 954 registrations left)
|submitted by Agima to Coursemetry [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 12:31 samanthacapo May vs December
2021.12.02 12:31 EternalFlameBabe Best haircut I could achieve myself?
Basically the title. I don’t have access to a barber at the moment and need a haircut really badly so what is achievable for someone that just has a mirror and some scissors
submitted by EternalFlameBabe to transmanlifehacks [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 12:31 fizzi87 Need Advice: 5.1.4 or 7.1.4 for living room
|submitted by fizzi87 to hometheater [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 12:31 Shrugging_Atlas Rhinos of the Adeptus Astartes
2021.12.02 12:31 funnyfootfungus Chad
|submitted by funnyfootfungus to Chadtopia [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 12:31 julienlapointe to appear environmentally-friendly
|submitted by julienlapointe to therewasanattempt [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 12:31 why_am_i_likethis Some lovely papaya hybrid 💘😍😜 ( not for sale)
|submitted by why_am_i_likethis to weed [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 12:31 Myl0high Why does the amount of safemoon in my wallet change?
Can anybody explain? I’m using trust wallet and every time I open the wallet. The total amount of safemoon in my account fluctuates. This doesn’t seem normal.
submitted by Myl0high to SafeMoon [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 12:31 sobasicallyidk Zekrom raid - 3092 9745 8507 (Must show as online, can invite 5)
2021.12.02 12:31 INOMl Axes for long time splitting and felling use
I just recently moved quite far north in a very rural area on 80 acres of forest.
The house my family owns is heated by a wood stove, we have a gasoline 20ton splitter but I would like to get some axes for both felling and and splitting.
I've owned bargain bin axes for camping that last a summer or won't hold an edge and finally found myself in the position to finally buy quality, I know a tool will last as long as I take care of it but I need something that won't completely break in two because of some defect in the steel.
Whats some go to axes/brands to take a look at? Is it better to go for synthetic handles, full metal handles, or traditional wood for longevity but also can be used for a long session of chopping.
I'm also not super versed in steel types for axes but have knowledge on both knives and sword steels and from what I've heard is that they differ due to not needing a razor sharp edge but do need to be durable and have retention higher than other blades.
Any advice or pointers is much appreciated!
submitted by INOMl to Axecraft [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 12:31 marksistbarstard NL: The chance that a fully vaccinated person with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 will be admitted to hospital is 17 times lower than for a non-vaccinated person. The chance of ICU admission for a fully vaccinated person is 33 times lower.
New analyses of hospital and ICU admissions from the Netherlands.
|Average number of people per||day admitted to hospital with||COVID-19 in October 2021|
|Age category||Number of vaccinated people, per 100,000||Number of unvaccinated people and partly vaccinated people, per 100,000|
2021.12.02 12:31 Workbenc NAVY x YUNGMON - HAPPY MEAL PROD. BY YOUNG KIRA & THAN
|submitted by Workbenc to GermanRap [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 12:31 zsreport The pandemic body: how the Covid era changed us – from hair loss to weight gain
|submitted by zsreport to Coronavirus [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 12:31 Amandeep373 It’s so nice that I found Crossing the Yellow Blocks. This Is really a cool and big project, their token is already available on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain and Polygon. They aim straight to APESWAP
It’s so nice that I found Crossing the Yellow Blocks. This Is really a cool and big project, their token is already available on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain and Polygon. They aim straight to APESWAP https://www.crossingtheyellowblocks.io/
submitted by Amandeep373 to cryptoieoinvestment [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 12:31 BattleRapChris [WTS] Seiko SNKL17
2021.12.02 12:31 elenarowree Would you swipe?↔️
|submitted by elenarowree to Tinder [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 12:31 Yokuo [Thanks] for this masterpiece of an apron, Annaleiia 😂
|submitted by Yokuo to Random_Acts_Of_Amazon [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 12:31 capsaiCyn Mina discovered ReddieWhip whipped cream last night while we were decorating the Christmas tree. Big fan.
|submitted by capsaiCyn to lookatmydog [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 12:31 BeanFrank2 A kids book I think Karen would appreciate!
|submitted by BeanFrank2 to myfavoritemurder [link] [comments]|
2021.12.02 12:31 demexo What’s the most millennial thing to say?