Sometimes it’s just about the cold speeches
2021.12.02 13:43 Fayraz8729 Sometimes it’s just about the cold speeches
2021.12.02 13:43 Bleedyraywilson Stepping in gum has been way less of an issue than it was 20 years ago
submitted by Bleedyraywilson to Showerthoughts [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 13:43 INeedMorePresets I made some sort of alt mode for abominus. it ain't much, but it's some funky spaceship thing if you stretch your imagination a little.
submitted by INeedMorePresets to transformers [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 13:43 biggs812 Simply Bare BC ORGANIC ISLAND PINK KUSH (pkg 2021/10/04)
submitted by biggs812 to Rubicon_Organics [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 13:43 Proper-Ad-9871 This is how I imagined Ron on the first listen[ns]
submitted by Proper-Ad-9871 to DungeonsAndDaddies [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 13:43 deepfried666 Any idea how I can stop this pop up advert please?
2021.12.02 13:43 TeamNathanFTW 1991
2021.12.02 13:43 _deactivate ITAP of a mountain sunrise
2021.12.02 13:43 StormyPhoenix17 What do you guys think is the best lane to play akali?
submitted by StormyPhoenix17 to akalimains [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 13:43 manodhey21 All the best!!
2021.12.02 13:43 JasmineDiamondMusic IMAP Viral Hits 2021 - TikTok Music 2021 - TikTok Songs - Viral Music - Hot Hits - Top Hits
2021.12.02 13:43 CheerfulJonsku Finished a Halfling commission!
submitted by CheerfulJonsku to AnimeSketch [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 13:43 bpcprime What's your trophy count?
I've been curious recently about the ranges of trophies everyone on this sub has and how long they've been playing. Myself, 23.5k trophies and almost 3 years.
submitted by bpcprime to TopDrives [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 13:43 Beneficial_Feed_3294 Is there any songs that Ye produced by himself without sampling?
I'm just curious to know. Can yall name some songs he produced without using samples?
submitted by Beneficial_Feed_3294 to Kanye [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 13:43 Fit_Button_8313 27, Sex makes my hooha swollen, I’m always dry, I always get yeast infections after sex.
My sex life is constantly putting me to shame. My bf of 2 years is so supportive though! But I’m scared I’m setting myself up for infertility if I don’t fix my girly down there.... I’m so sad. Has anyone had this issue before? What have you done to fix constant yeast infections?
I feel like it all has something to do with the fact that I don’t drink enough water.
submitted by Fit_Button_8313 to Healthyhooha [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 13:43 Defiant_Race_7544 The ‘Costco of Cannabis’? This Company Is Already Active in Canada, and Hungrily Eyeing the U.S. Next
2021.12.02 13:43 SnooDucks4019 Bourbon bars
Here for work via Cleveland. What are some bars/restaurants in the area with a good bourbon selection? Staying near rosemont.
submitted by SnooDucks4019 to ChicagolandWhiskey [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 13:43 JapaneseMaple33 Late 20s woman with minimal driving experience seeks car that doesn't feel like it's going to get squished on the highway
Budget: ~$25k used, ~$30k new (but I have some wiggle room, especially if buying new)
Nice to have: Prefer to avoid:
- Some modern safety features like blind spot detection
- Good visibility for a short person
- Enough weight to feel substantial and safe at highway speeds
- Quiet and smooth at highway speeds!!!!
- Decent resale value in case I move back to the city in a couple years
- Somewhat rugged in case I do the opposite and move somewhere snowy and/or mountainous
Currently on my radar:
- Massive touch screens without any knobs or buttons
- Very cheap-feeling interiors
- Anything where you sit super low to the ground and feel like you're driving a racecar
I'm considering all the usual suspects but I am open to any and all suggestions!
- Toyota RAV4 - 2016-2018 look great but 2019-2022 are soooo ugly. I test drove a 2018 and loved it but I couldn't pull the trigger because used car prices are so inflated it seemed like a bad investment.
- Honda CRV - Seems like a great value, especially new, but they kind of look awkward, like a soccer mom car (no offense to soccer moms that's just not my vibe). Need to test drive.
- Mazda CX-5 - Love the look, but are Mazdas actually that good? How is the resale value? Will driving it feel too sporty/fast/racecar-y for me? Need to test drive.
- Subaru Forester - Didn't love it if I'm being honest. It was better than my Impreza on the highway but still pretty loud inside. Felt very bare-bones, but I think I was testing a 2018 or 2019 so maybe it's changed.
- Subaru Outback - Not sure if this will feel all that different from my Impreza because I haven't been able to test drive yet but it seems a bit more substantial. Need to test drive.
- Ford Escape - Never would have considered a Ford but this one looks kind of nice and the hybrids seem affordable. Need to test drive.
- Hyundai Tucson - Are these actually decent? Never driven a Hyundai before
- Some kind of Jeep - probably not the best idea but I'm open to one! Need to test drive.
I know the car market is IN.SANE. right now so it's probably the worst time ever to be looking for a new car, but I'm looking to replace my 2014 Subaru Impreza hatchback because I hate driving it on the highway. My Impreza is adorable, handles great, and I love driving it around town but it feels like a go-kart at highway speeds; it's like the opposite of those luxury cars that are so cushy you don't realize you're suddenly doing 90 - it makes even 65mph feel fast as hell. This may be a plus for some people but I am not one of those people.
I took a 10-year hiatus from driving while living in NYC and when I moved out of the city last year I had to get back behind the wheel. I'm already a bit nervous on the highway because of my lack of driving experience - I drove for 2 years in high school and then didn't drive again, I'm talking not even once, until age 28. The Impreza makes things so much worse
by being incredibly noisy at high speeds; when I get above 50mph I have to crank the radio in order to be able to hear it clearly. I'm not sure exactly what it is - road noise? Wind? The engine? Probably some combo of the three, but it ain't pleasant. I spoke to a Subaru dealer who told me this was a problem with early 2010s Imprezas that was corrected in later model years, but I'm kind of over the whole small car thing if I'm being honest. I live in a city in the south where most people drive large SUVs, crossovers, or pickup trucks and there are an alarming number of 18-wheelers on the highway at any given time. I felt okay on the highway in the NYC area but down here I feel positively dinky, and the speed limits are higher which makes my car feel even less substantial. I've found myself avoiding doing things I want to do, like hiking and road trips, because I hate driving my car on the highway for more than a couple minutes at a time.
I am looking for a car that feels safer and more comfortable at high speeds. I'm not sure where I'll be living in 3 years so I want something that has resale value in case I move back to NYC and that is rugged enough (AWD etc) that it could also serve me well if I move somewhere like Colorado or Vermont. I've considered leasing but it seems like a bad deal financially, especially if I end up deciding to keep the car.
submitted by JapaneseMaple33
to whatcarshouldIbuy [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 13:43 cradledinthechains Sexton's, Halo Thunderbirds, Tour Series Misprints. Shipping included in price.
submitted by cradledinthechains to discexchange [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 13:43 Nohan07 Assouplissement des blocages en Martinique : un quart des stations-service réapprovisionnés à la mi-journée
2021.12.02 13:43 Nearby_Ebb3578 Lando still P2.
2021.12.02 13:43 Norc_E90 Is she look overweighted?
2021.12.02 13:43 TransferEng2020 What happened to rookie of the month?
I thought they would release it in December
submitted by TransferEng2020 to torontoraptors [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 13:43 lackofemmagination where do i go to check my schedule for next semester?
i keep seeing people say the schedules just came out but i don’t know where to find mine
submitted by lackofemmagination to Purdue [link] [comments]
2021.12.02 13:43 Stock412 [chelsea_janes] Clark on Manfred's letter, posted to social media last night: "It would have been beneficial to the process to have spent as much time negotiating in the room as it appeared was spent on the letter."
submitted by Stock412 to baseball [link] [comments]